Carousel Photography Limited is a registered company, company number 8559730. Our address is 127 Clarence Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield B74 4NN.
Carousel Photography Limited T/A Penny Burgess Portrait Photography (hereafter referred to as Penny Burgess Portrait Photography)
What we collect
You may receive a password from us to access your online gallery. This is your unique password to access your session pictures. We do not share this information with third parties. If you need a password reminder you can request one via email and will be asked to confirm your name, date, location and type of shoot.
Name, address and postcode
We need this information when you place an order online. Some orders are sent to your home address or address of your choice. We need this information to know where you would like your order delivered. You can also opt to collect your order from the studio.
We send confirmation of your orders via email as well as other relevant service, product and marketing communications. You can opt in and opt out of our email subscriptions at anytime. When you opt in to our newsletter subscription we will send you up to date information about your gallery, products and special offers from Penny Burgess Portrait Photography.
If there are any problems with your order or we need to check anything, we need to be able to contact you quickly.
Payment card number, expiry date, issue no and name of card holder
We may collect but will not hold payment card information. Dependant on the ordering method, payment card information is either:
- Online – entered onto a secure online payment provider by the cardholder.
- Telephone – taken verbally and entered onto a secure online payment provider by the salesperson.
- In person – taken verbally and entered onto a secure online payment provider by the salesperson.
When the transaction is handled via an online payment provider we are provided with details of the order but do not have access to your card details.
Where you heard about us
We may ask you this to help make our marketing more efficient.
- Correspondence – if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- IP addresses – When you visit our site, we will automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
You may also provide us with personal information if you contact customer services, if you enter promotions or competitions run by us or if you get in touch with us in some other way, for example by way of an email facility provided on the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Inform you of changes to your online gallery, e.g. expiry date, end of special offers
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may contact you to ask permission to use your images in marketing campaigns. We will always specify the type of campaign and how your images will be used. We will never share your images with a third party or use your images without your permission
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at anytime. You can do this by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe link’ on any newsletter or by emailing us directly.
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.